acdii

Sylvi, All dressed up for the dealer

One of the reasons I am able to get new cars so often is I take good care of them. When my new one arrives, all the dealer has to do is put the As Is sticker in the window and park it in the front row.

581756_546643685377770_949970730_n.jpg

401074_546643358711136_942571176_n.jpg

1040_546643172044488_516217504_n.jpg

431778_546643112044494_645527885_n.jpg

Was your built? Guess it takes longer to go my boat than train.

It was built May 18th and I am picking it up in Wisconsin. I will do some cross country driving with it before butting it on a boat and bringing it home to Hawaii.

Mine was built on the 16th, so there is a good chance they are both on the same train, which was in Chicago Heights on Saturday.

As is, before or after the air conditioner screeches like a banshee? :)

3 YO car, 44K miles, no warranty. :) Besides, you cant hear it screeching from inside the car, yet.

no :( 91 miles to go and it has not arrived yet. I know where the car is at, just not if its still on the rail car, or pending transport. From what I found so far, it cant sit for more then 72 hours once offloaded.

41.584915,-87.652035

Google map this, its the rail yard the car is located at right now.

So sad...Sylvi got wrecked yesterday. They were taking it out for an eval drive when it got rear ended. SOP to do that even though the car was clean and ready to go. Made my wife shed a tear too, she was quite fond of the car.

Pretty bad I guess, I didnt look at it, nor would I want to, brought a tear to my eye when I opened this thread and saw the pics I took and realized the trunk is almost 2 feet shorter now.

There could be, he said it hit the car in front of him.

Yep, I know what you mean HB. Since the car was rearended, the person who ran into the person behind this car is responsible for the repairs or value of the car. What sucks the most is that I took such good care of it, kept it clean, maintained it well so that the next owner could enjoy it, and to have this happen to it just makes me sad. It really isnt much different than say giving a kitten you rescued to someone and finding out later the poor thing had a heart condition and passed away a year later. Though no physical or emotional connection, I still feel bad about it.