QbannGA

2014 Fusion Major Product Changes

Wireless charging accessory, this is something available on the Avalon that I though was pretty cool. You just rest your phone on a pad and it charges it. Also looks like the Brick Red is for the Ti models, but does not specify that only comes in certain exterior colors, so a Ruby Red with Brick red seats appears to be an option. EDIT, found it on a another page further back, NOT available in RR, DIB or the two new colors. Bummer.

Edited by acdii

One other thing to note, 2014 appears to have the aluminum pedals in the HyTi.

I was thinking, wait until next year for a HyTi, but then found out they wont make a Ruby Red with Brick interior :( I remember the old caddy with the red interior and red exterior. Then again, not having seen the actual color, it might turn out to be butt ugly. I also noticed late availability will be a 10 Way passenger seat. So wait until the 2015 models.

Most likely Job2 like the HyTi was this year would be my guess.

They need to be for the global open/close feature. I got so used to those that I forget the Flex doesnt have them.