milleron

Red HyTi arrived

Is it wrong to lust after a car? There was a RR SE on the showroom floor yesterday, I swear i was drooling.

Great looking car! And I bet you'll get good MPG too, Ruby Reds get the best MPG. :happy feet:

As I said before, is it wrong to lust after a Ruby Red Fusion? That is a remarkable color, no matter which car its on. There was a Cmax I test drove, nearly bought, wishing I did now, that was Ruby Red. Between the RR, DIB and OW, they would make one hell of a US Flag.

Now there are many hypermilers who advocate pressures even greater than the manufacturer's maximum. This was probably a glitch, but it occurred to me that it's just possible that this is Ford's way of turning a "normal rolling resistance tyre" (as appears on the Etis build sheet) into a low rolling resistance tire. Has anyone else with a new FFH checked the pressures at delivery? If so, what were they?

I posted my individual tire pressures somewhere here about 2 months ago, don't remember the specific numbers but they were 'consitently inconsistent'... unless my gauge was jacked up. They had pressures such as 35, 32, 40, and 38. I made them all 40.