Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Wow, what a morning

First I didnt sleep well, I got home last night after our weekly RC gathering and had a headache, then the wife decided she wanted to play on the computer and fell asleep in the chair, and of course if she isnt in bed with me I remain awake waiting for her. I finally got up, no idea what the heck time it was and had to wake her, Hey wake up and go to bed. In the process my cat left the bedroom, which she isn't supposed to do, and now have no idea where she is hiding. It was raining hard, thunder, lightning, pouring, just miserable weather, and windy. MPG on the car sucked big time, only got 34 this morning due to the rain and wind, oh and an unexpected detour.

However with all that said, I would much rather have my morning, than the poor sap who had this happen this morning! The reason for the unexpected detour.

3649_528991313809674_524986903_n.jpg

If you think Car Fire, you are 100% correct, and past that skrul bus, is another bus, dont know yet what happened, but it appears the school bus hit a car, or the other way around and the car went up in flames. Like I said, that persons day was a lot worse off than mine.

I shot some video, but cant figure out where it is on the phone yet.

Yeah, we are OK, like I said, whatever my mornign was like, very glad that wasnt it! I figured out what happened with the video, Dumbass me hit the wrong button so it never saved. .

That vehicle was burning for a while, and no fire engines were on scene yet, only two county mounties. We could hear the sirens though so they were on the way. Going to look for the story in a bit.

Oh definitely, nothing but respect for the McHenry County sheriff officers, they have always been good to us.

The story is here, woman lost control and hit a school bus and was pulled out of the burning car by 2 passersby.

http://www.nwherald.com/2013/04/10/harvard-woman-pulled-from-burning-vehicle/aqo7ouh/

We were 7 minutes behind, see, maybe its a good thing my cat got out.

Edited by acdii

Ooh they used the photo above on their web site!

I didnt sell it, I offered it. I feel it would be wrong to make money off someones tragedy.

The woman happens to be a registered nurse who works at an old folks home and takes care of the elderly.

Yeah I would say that dudes morning REally sucked!

The life out of him.

Oh man that is so bad, so wrong, but Always look on the bright side of life.

I need more coffee.