jgilliam1955

Would you buy a Hybrid again or Gas Fusion?

I have a 2010 FFH, and I had owned a 2010 Fusion Sport, the savings in gas costs alone is well worth the difference in performance. I then bought the 2013 FFH, and almost did replace that one with a standard Ti, but my economical side won out, even getting 35 MPG is still better than 23.

That being said, a LOT has to do with your daily drive. If it is a short trip under 10 miles each way, getting a Hybrid is not for you, but if you can afford the plugin variant, that would be the ideal car. Nothing can beat gliding through town on EV, silent like a shark!

Now if they would only add a Turbo!

I read these mid 30's MPG & was wondering...how many would by again & would it be Hybrid or Gas? I have a VW TDI Diesel that is 10 years old & want to replace it with a hybrid. Ford was my first choice but I don't know now. How about one a year old or so?

I would do it again, traded our 2010 Jetta TDI for a C-Max.

Edited by darrelld

Dont know about the trade in on the 2010, the value dropped like crazy when the 13 hit the lot. Last year mine was worth 21K, now its 16K.