B25Nut

Send a Review to Edmunds

oh I did? Don't remember that. If it was bad, then it must have been one of my I hate this car days.

It appears cold has a greater impact on this particular car than any other Hybrid built so far. When you consider less than 10% cold losses on the 2010 FFH and up to 30% cold losses on the 2013, there will be more complaints.

I think what Ford has to do is have an actual in writing disclaimer that this car and the Cmax is affected by cold weather much more so than the prior Hybrid, fewer people then will complain.

I did my one-day road trip from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Cape Coral, FL (about 40 miles North of Naples, FL). Round trip was approximately 280 miles. The trip out I kept it under 65 mph, and I got 49.6 mpg; the trip home, I was in a bit more of a hurry, I did 70-75 mpg the whole way and got 43.8. Since this trip was about 80% highway, I am impressed with these figures. Granted, the city portions did bump the number up a bit, but not by much. It was a perfect FL day, about 80 degrees outbound, about 74 degrees on the return, A/C was running 100% of the time.

You are keeping my hopes up that the one on order will be as good!

So is Ford helping you out by replacing your lemon?

Nope, Ford has a stick up their butt, and they are just ignoring me now. However, I still like the car enough to give it a second chance.

I would give too much up going to a Camry, and an Avalon which is equal to the Fusion is 8K more. Besides, the HyTi is the car I really wanted from the beginning, but did not know they were actually going to build them until after I bought this one. The hardest part is not being able to drive the one I have now until the new one arrives. Relegated to 100 miles a week or less. Hoping it comes in under 12 weeks.