hybrid47

Wrong Shifter?

3. Can you re-set the auto lock on All doors to lock in Drive and unlock in Park instead of Lock at 15 MPH. = We don't know how to do that.

4. Battery won't fully charge = Oh, that Never will fully charge you'll be lucky to get 60% charge.

And last but not least. Where is my paperwork for today.= We don't give you warranty paper work.

I plan on Calling Ford Customer Service and Report this Dealership on Monday, this being Sat.

On #3, I dont think any Ford can do that, I think thats a Toyota thing, the Prius and Camry did that, but none of my Fords did.

#4 BullS**t

on the paperwork BullS**t again, time to find a different dealer.

Got my letter today finally. I guess this will go into my car file folder

I also received the 13B03 letter today, will have it done if the car needs to be dropped off for some other reason, otherwise am in no hurry..

I also got both letters today but my shift know was replaced long ago and mycar came with 3.5.1. I don't know why they would send me a letter to upgrade to 3.5.1. Anybody notice there was a 4/30/2013 experiation date on the shift knob letter? Ford should still honor it.

Mine said 4/30/14

You're lucky that your car has been so trouble free! We've been at the dealer for so many other issues it seems like we never get to drive our car...

I guess that's the benefit you get for your long wait to get the car since you ordered before we did but didn't get your car until a month later due to the quality inspection issues. Our car was breezed through from order to delivery in 6.5 weeks

...and because it's Ruby Red.