B25Nut

What changes would you like to see?

I find it strange that they do look at and respond on the Flex forum, but not here. I have Ambient in my 2010, which is pretty nice to have, but the 13 dash is so bright at night with the my touch and dash that the ambient would get muddled.

Top of my wish list is a feature I have on my 2008 Taurus. Illinois law says when you turn on your windshield wipers you have to turn on your headlights. I have that feature on my Taurus. The lights go on when the wipers are turned on. I wish they would continue that as a standard feature on all vehicles.

I think that was mentioned in another thread here somewhere, and if you have your lights set to 'auto' then when you turn on the wipers the lights will also come in on.

My 2010 does that, cant see why the new ones wouldnt! oh wait they do, carry on,

thats what I get for not reading all threads. OOPS

The lights come on any time the wipers are on as long as the light switch is in the auto mode, regardless if they are rain sensing or not.

My key opens without any help :) Half the time I reach in my pocket and the darned thing is already open.

I feel the threshold needs to be changed so that the headlights come on at a higher level of daylight. I'm constantly forced to manually turn them on when I have them set on Auto. I don't like being one of the last ones to have their lights on in the evening.

Wear a hat. When you take it off in the car, stick in on the middle of the dash against the window. Lights will come on then.

Put a hat on the dash in the middle against the windshield, lights will be on at all times then, thats where the sensor is located.