Fastronaut

"OK to Buy" Status for Fusion Hybrid Titanium

My dealer surprised me yesterday and re-ordered my car as a stock order. I guess they're testing our your theory with my car :) I now have 2 orders and will get the one that gets here first. The retail one was ordered on November 19th '12 and the stock one this week. The race is on!

My dealer did the same with my SE Hybrid order (although I don't know that it was intentional)... mine was built 4 days prior, but got to the dealer 4 days later, so I guess the stock order took priority on the rail shipping... or just happened to be one that the ramp worker jumped in, heck if I know.

As far as TDB is concerned the Titanium Hybrid and the energi were all planned before TDB hit. This is my own opinion, but it is reasonable to assume with all the stress on Fords system with the quality and shipping issues that were going on they delayed the start of the Titanium and the energi.

There is a user on the Energi forum that says he has a VIN assigned with a build date of Feb 4th, so let's hope that this is a positive sign for the Titanium Hybrids being firmed up.