CometFlash

2013 Fusion

No idea, never looked at those stats. I'd assume the prius sells way better, but I have absolute zero interest in it, or the camry. I heard nothing but great things about the Fusion, and nothing good about the prius except its fantastic MPG (everything else I've read baout it is very econo, boring and uncomfortable). The camry holds below zero interest for me, so I haven't even looked at any info about it at all. In terms of hybrids, it seems almost a forgotten one in any articles or discussions on the subject. I'd take a volt over the camry or prius for sure.

My guess is your point being the weird looking prius sells great, so why not the c-max? Eh, perhaps so, guess we'll see as they roll out of the factories. Only thing is, the prius is more of a weird-looking car, where the c-max is a weird-looking minivan thing. Far as I can remember my life, minivan's have had a horrid stigma attached to them. Perhaps that time has passed and they are socially acceptable now? Wait & see is all we can do at this point. :waiting:

You're being very generous on the Prius' look. I found it almost amusing that when Pontiac came out with their Azetek the media all said it looked horrible. Yet the early editions of the Prius look similarly ugly. But it is a Toyota and they get a bye.

Dan

I guess it goes without saying but the Prius is shaped like a teardrop not to make a statement but because of aerodynamics, the C-Max is a multipurpose people mover not a minivan hysterical.gif