Sign in to follow this  
k7brown

Question about Splash Guards

I think I paid more. :-( Yeah, the price is steep, but I wanted nice form fitting ones, and no one else was making them yet. Don't know if anyone is yet.

Installed myself. Super easy install. I think the hardest part was removing the rear wheels for access. You can just turn the front wheels. No drilling required.

They look super tiny, but they seem to do a pretty good job, but then I live in SoCal, so I haven't dealt with snow and slush and such.

I think I paid more. :-( Yeah, the price is steep, but I wanted nice form fitting ones, and no one else was making them yet. Don't know if anyone is yet.

Installed myself. Super easy install. I think the hardest part was removing the rear wheels for access. You can just turn the front wheels. No drilling required.

They look super tiny, but they seem to do a pretty good job, but then I live in SoCal, so I haven't dealt with snow and slush and such.

That's about the price I paid back in February. Installation charge was about $15 for all four. They are small but do the job.