Sign in to follow this  
xmech2k

Wiper blade review

Well, I dug WAY deep looking for the wiper blade post where I said I got Rain-X Latitude blades and would see how they will perform. I was sufferring, like many, the chattering passenger side wiper blade syndrome. I couldn't find that first posting, so here's a new one.

Anyways, I figured I'd try the Latitudes, even though I don't really care for the looks much. Well, the chatter problem was solved, but the driver's side one had a blank in the wipe of about 2" near the outer edge. This continued even after I flipped it around. They also streaked a lot even with cleaning. Very dissappointed... :waiting: The design is supposed to give even pressure along the blade to prevent blank spots.

So 2 weeks ago, I got the cheap-o no-name brand off O'Reilly's shelf, and so far they are great. No blank spots or streaking. Haven't got any rain yet, though. (SoCal..)

So, I have to give the Latitude a thumbs down.

Well, I dug WAY deep looking for the wiper blade post where I said I got Rain-X Latitude blades and would see how they will perform. I was sufferring, like many, the chattering passenger side wiper blade syndrome. I couldn't find that first posting, so here's a new one.

Anyways, I figured I'd try the Latitudes, even though I don't really care for the looks much. Well, the chatter problem was solved, but the driver's side one had a blank in the wipe of about 2" near the outer edge. This continued even after I flipped it around. They also streaked a lot even with cleaning. Very dissappointed... :waiting: The design is supposed to give even pressure along the blade to prevent blank spots.

So 2 weeks ago, I got the cheap-o no-name brand off O'Reilly's shelf, and so far they are great. No blank spots or streaking. Haven't got any rain yet, though. (SoCal..)

So, I have to give the Latitude a thumbs down.

I've used Trico Neoform for over a year. No missed places, no streaking and no chattering.

Just another report. It's unannounced thunderstorms in San Diego today. (Worse than the worst blizzard in Chicago, as far as the accidents here.... don't get me started.) Anyways, the no-name wipers are still working great, and now I got to use them in everything from light road mist to torrential downpour today. No chattering, squeaking, streaking. No-name wiper blades all the way!!!!!