Sign in to follow this  
mmuscat

Adding a Spoiler to Hybrid

Does anyone know if you can add a spoiler to the Hybrid at the dealer and what the cost is. The spoiler adds a lot to the looks

Sure can I did one on my Fusion Hybrid. Simply go on Ebay and find one you like in the color you want pre painted. Mine was like $110.00 painted and delivered. Then you simply drill four holes that are already marked for you on the bottom side of the trunk lid. Bolt it on and your set.

Here is a search of the topic for you that I found with severl pictures in it for you to view. Didn't know if you could search or not but here is the link to it.

http://www.fordfusionforum.com/index.php?/topic/2492-fusion-sport-spoiler-install-on-hybrid-gorgeous/page__st__40__p__23451__hl__spoiler__fromsearch__1#entry23451

Any other questions just ask.

Tazzboo

Edited by Tazzboo

I wondered the same thing myself, and asked on a few forums. Smarter people than me said at the speeds we travel, it does nothing. Just adds 20 lbs. (Or whatever) and looks cool.

I do like the look although the last time I gained 20 pounds it did affect my aerodynamics :happy feet:

LOL that's funny. I ordered a Fusion Sport Spoiler, cost about $900 CDN, painted and installed. Have no idea if affects the gas mileage as I only had about 2000 km on the car before spoiler was put on. Love the looks of it!