Sign in to follow this  
EGFP

2010 FFH or MMH?

Thanks, runutzzzzz. The two-tone thing is the medium light stone leather interior, black/grey on the outside and beige on the inside. It looks cool when I saw it. I don't know why they don't have the charcoal black option, though. But I kind of like the black/grey outside with beige inside thing.

I agree about the rear lights. That's the main thing that bothers me.

I am half-thinking of waiting for the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, but for another $10K, it's a steep entree into basically the same vehicle as the FFH, interior-refinement be damned.

I saw a Milan at a stoplight and noticed the tail-lights didn't line up perfectly. I thought it must just be that one car. I guess the dies for the fender and the trunk weren't perfectly calculated.

I like the looks of my FFH, including the grill. A MMH might cost you more to get body parts in the future, which might make insurance cost more. The two tone seats don't bother me, just a matter of taste.

Invoice is supposedly what the dealer pays the factory for the car, although they always pay less than that with volume discounts, etc. They are getting the cars, generally, at well below invoice. However, at the end of a model year (or brand), with dealers wanting to move the cars, invoice goes out the window. They want to move the cars at some point at little profit.

All dealers pay the same amount to the factory. There are no "volume discounts." It's illegal for the factory to charge different dealers different amounts for the same car.

They get the cars "well below invoice" due to dealer holdbacks and other cash incentives that vary by car and time of the year.