Cool! Mine was on it's way from El Paso this morning. It should be at the post office here tomorrow. Yeehaw!

LOL I was Just changing my count! Great man. I should have mine in a day or two. I'll let ya know how it is and post pics!

Hey Desert Fusion,

Are those "Bullitt" Mustang wheels a direct bolt-on? That's a nice wheel option.

Hey Desert Fusion,

Are those "Bullitt" Mustang wheels a direct bolt-on? That's a nice wheel option.

Yup! And I might be selling them soon. I might be buying something else. I want to get lighter wheels to go with all my lighter trim. They have a few paint chips but that can be touched up. You can get new ones from Roush. $120 each plus shipping on clearance.

Yup! And I might be selling them soon. I might be buying something else. I want to get lighter wheels to go with all my lighter trim. They have a few paint chips but that can be touched up. You can get new ones from Roush. $120 each plus shipping on clearance.

Hmmm....I wonder how they would look on a sangria red Fusion??? Thanks for the info.

Here's the plate frame. It's pretty nice! It's brass alright. the chrome looks good. The only thing I'm miffed about is that it did not come in the original packaging and it only had two screw caps with it. But, I had extra screw caps and the finish on it is fine. No scratches. I like it!

plates002.jpg

plates001.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, that's how mine came except with one little bag with two caps. No biggie. I had the caps. But, the ad said original packaging. Just being picky. It looks like brand new. I really like it. My front and back are finished now! All I need are my bright wheels. Then I'll have to think of another project! :headspin:

Well, I don't know. I have the tune, CAI and Magnaflows for performance. I have the strut brace and the Ford Racing springs for handling. I did the chrome slats on the air vents and the Edge shifter for the interior. The front end has chrome/amber parking lights, Silverstar brights, Euro design headlamps(the blueish type), chrome foglight bezels, black license plate screw caps and clear side markers with chrome/amber bulbs. The back has the tail lights trimmed in silver to cover that "white" outline, the chrome slim line four screw license plate frame with caps, a black high mounted light fixture(so it looks black instead of camel where the tint is trimmed out) and an emblem delete. The wheels will finish off the bright trim theme. I may be looking at the Steeda rear sway bar and end links. Or maybe some Hella driving lights in the slot under the lower grill. I need a lot of light out here. I decided against the HD front lip. Whew! I'm outta breath! Thanks for asking! :headspin:

Forgot one-I took those ugly stickers off of the visors.

AND, the engine cover!

Edited by Desert Fusion

There were listings added to ebay yesterday and the day before for clear side markers, if anyone is interested.