Got my chrome bulbs last night for the parkers and side markers. Now, (along with the clear side markers and chrome fog light bezels) my front end is a total white out! Yeehaw!

With parkers on:

WhiteOut1.jpg

With parkers off:

WhiteOut2.jpg

No hint of amber. It was so easy to swap them out. I love it!

Thanks! I'm not sure but I think either ebay or autoanything.com.

I considered the chrome bezels for the sport, but decided it would look too tacky with all the chrome up front and take away from its sporty look, however on the older cars it sure adds to it.

OTOH if the grill were all body color, the chrome may add to it, but then I don't think I care too much for the non chrome look either. I had a 2001 Crown Victoria Sport that was like that, all body color, only chrome was around the door windows. That car looked sharp, but the Fusion I think looks better with the chrome grill.

Just put the tails in last night. Now the front is "white" and the back is "black".

tail002-Copy.jpg

That white spot on the bumper is just light.

Edited by Desert Fusion

Yeah, I got the clear side markers, (Milan?) and chrome/amber bulbs on ebay. They are great, I love them. I have Silverstar brights now and will be putting in white/blue headlight bulbs tomorrow.

I put Silverstar brights and white/blue headlights. The head lights are really white with just a touch of blue. Less than what I've seen on other cars. But they're nicer than the yellowish stock bulbs. Euro Designs. The ones on ebay for like $15 shipped. They're 8500K 55Watt. I haven't driven with them yet. Just turned 'em on in the dark. They look nice. The lens has a faint blue tinge. I'm gonna go try them now.

I'm back. That was fun. I love driving my Fusion! The headlights are pretty good. White/gray beam. It's pitch black out here in the desert so they look kinda dim compared to my brights. The head lights go out about 50 yds (?) or so maybe. But the brights seem to go out about 100 yds. I always use the brights around here.

Very nice, Desert Fusion. Car looks sharp! I personally like the way the front-end looks, but that's because I get off on chrome!

Thanks! Did I mention that I sold the tinted tails? I'm whiting out the back too. Stock tails trimmed with silver pinstripe and a slim line chrome license plate frame. I can't remember where I posted what.

tails001.jpg

Thanks man! I got a really nice frame on its way. It's a slim line, 4 hole job with caps. It doesn't have that big chunk on the bottom so, you'll be able to see where it says Big Bend National Park. I'm payin' a fortune for the plate so I want to show it off!

9030004_1.jpg

Plus with the 4 hole, it won't rattle every time I shut the trunk!

Edited by Desert Fusion

Thanks! Yeah, mine cost $20. but, it's brass.

Thanks man! I got a really nice frame on its way. It's a slim line, 4 hole job with caps. It doesn't have that big chunk on the bottom so, you'll be able to see where it says Big Bend National Park. I'm payin' a fortune for the plate so I want to show it off!

9030004_1.jpg

Plus with the 4 hole, it won't rattle every time I shut the trunk!

DF, where did you order that license plate frame. It looks nice and appears to be pretty heavy duty. Is it chromed metal or plastic?

One left!

I did a quick search and didn't find any made of brass, mostly chromed zinc for around the same price. I'm looking forward to dressing up the trunk area and should go well with the chrome on the third tail light area. Thanks.

Edited by 2010 Sport Blue SEL

One left.

LOL I was Just changing my count! Great man. I should have mine in a day or two. I'll let ya know how it is and post pics!

LOL I was Just changing my count! Great man. I should have mine in a day or two. I'll let ya know how it is and post pics!

We must have been typing at the same time. I'll post pics too, thanks for the lead.

I got mine today and it looks great. It's a nice understated chrome accent. I'll post pics later.

I noticed there are now three available and the price went up to $23.xx plus shipping.