Having bought a 2010 S, my Fusion did not come equipped with fog lights.

Does anyone know if these can be added? Is the wiring there? Can I buy the switch and lamps and be good?

Thanks

Having bought a 2010 S, my Fusion did not come equipped with fog lights.

Does anyone know if these can be added? Is the wiring there? Can I buy the switch and lamps and be good?

Thanks

An update....

Bought and installed the headlight (w/fog light) switch and installed it. When I turn the lights on and pull the switch out the fog light icon illuminates and a click can be heard indicating to me that it is powering a relay.

I haven't had a chance to remove the cover behind the bumper and have a look for the factory fog light plugs, should be able to do that this weekend. If they are there I will check them for power and ground.

Keep you posted.

An update....

Bought and installed the headlight (w/fog light) switch and installed it. When I turn the lights on and pull the switch out the fog light icon illuminates and a click can be heard indicating to me that it is powering a relay.

I haven't had a chance to remove the cover behind the bumper and have a look for the factory fog light plugs, should be able to do that this weekend. If they are there I will check them for power and ground.

Keep you posted.

Upon closer inspection it is the switch itself that is clicking when it is pulled out.

I was able to have a look behind the bumper over the weekend, it seems the wiring for the fog lamps is not there.

I will be wiring a relay, that will be controlled by the factory switch, to power the lamps.

I purchased the factory fog lamps Saturday, it seems they just snap in just behind the bezels. I will have to modify the bezels on my car as they do not have the cutout for the lamps.

Upon closer inspection it is the switch itself that is clicking when it is pulled out.

I was able to have a look behind the bumper over the weekend, it seems the wiring for the fog lamps is not there.

I will be wiring a relay, that will be controlled by the factory switch, to power the lamps.

I purchased the factory fog lamps Saturday, it seems they just snap in just behind the bezels. I will have to modify the bezels on my car as they do not have the cutout for the lamps.

Done...what a difference they make!! Will post pics once the snow melts.

Done...what a difference they make!! Will post pics once the snow melts.

Please do!

I found the factory fog lights to be useless.

Search around for fog light adjustment. Yours are probably pointed right to the ground, too. I adjusted them and now they are great.

Waiting to see and hear what you had to do to make it work?

No big deal really, installed a new headlight switch (w/foglight) $16.00 at the dealer. Figured which wire showed ground when foglight switch was pulled, and used that to trip a relay to power the fog lights.

Grabbed power at the battery for the relay, used a 15A inline fuse.

The foglights just snap in once you remove the lower bezels. I used an air saw to trim out the bezels so the lights could poke through.

Thanks for the reply Doug! How do the bezels remove?

There are 4 or 5 tabs on the back of it that slide into slots. These tabs have 1 barb that lock it in place. Kind of a pain to remove, be patient otherwise they could break.

These are accesible from under the car through an access panel.