Sign in to follow this  
Rodeo

18" Chromed Factory Accessory Wheels

The 18" chromed wheels shown as accessory items in the back of the FF brochure, anyone know what those would cost to buy? I like them and they would really dress the car up in my opinion. (I realize mounting and balancing would be extra)

Also, are there any accessory items or pages on line to view anywhere? I saw a youtube video of a new 2010 FF with a 4 or 6 " racing stripe across the bottom of the door panels. In the center it said Fusion. (It kind of lined up with the center hub of the wheels.) I don't care about the Fusion writing part but the white stripe looked really good!

Its on fordaccessoriesstore.com so you can go there and get a instant quote from a local dealer. For reference, for my dealer it says $1950 for 4. Ford tends to charge around $500 per wheel so that seems right. Doesn't include tires or TPMS.

Its on fordaccessoriesstore.com so you can go there and get a instant quote from a local dealer. For reference, for my dealer it says $1950 for 4. Ford tends to charge around $500 per wheel so that seems right. Doesn't include tires or TPMS.

I'll check the website out, thanks for posting it.

As for the wheels, I was hoping they were more like $200-$250 each

$1,950 is a bit too rich for my blood. Guess I'll stick with the stock 18" in the "Appearance Pkg" then.

I'll check the website out, thanks for posting it.

As for the wheels, I was hoping they were more like $200-$250 each

$1,950 is a bit too rich for my blood. Guess I'll stick with the stock 18" in the "Appearance Pkg" then.

I wanted the 18" SAP wheels when I got my car and the dealer quoted me $3000 for tires, wheels, and TPMS. Completely ridiculous. Maybe if they were coated with diamonds I would pay that...

Does anyone have any idea what the stock 2010 Fusion Sport 18" wheels would cost if I wanted to purchase a set of four? I really like the stock Sport wheels and they've GOT to be less expensive then the Chromed Accessory Wheels, right? If they are reasonable, I might consider a set of four instead of alloy aftermarket wheels. Also, will the wheels include the TPMS devices for the price? (If you know?)

-

2010-ford-fusion-sport_20.jpg

I bet they cost a whole lot more. I had some stolen off my car (factory wheels) and the price was about $400 per wheel.