rdr

Windows (1 Up/Down)

It probably needs to be reset. Unfortunately I no longer remember the reset procedure.

Here's how it worked on my 2013, I expect it hasn't changed:

1 - Hold button *down* and roll window *down* all the way and continue to hold for 3 seconds

2 - Hold button *up* and roll window *up* all the way and continue to hold for 3 seconds

3 - Hold button *down* and roll window *down* all the way and continue to hold for 3 seconds

4 - Hold button *up* and roll window *up* all the way and continue to hold for 3 seconds

That should run that particular window through the cycle so the sensors re-learn the limits, and the auto-up and auto-down should then work -- good luck.

My driver window won't go up or down automagically. It didn't off the lot, then it did, now it doesn't.

Made a fool of myself waiting for my Culver's in the drive through trying this (didn't work on 2017 FFH..)

As I understand it, the steps noted above are a way to cycle the sensors to re-learn the upper and lower limits of the window -- if that doesn't work maybe one of the sensors is bad and it's time for a trip to the dealer.