smr2112

Replacing my Stock Lug Nuts - Need help

Just a note too about the Continental PureContract LRR tires - I assume those are the ones you are referring to.

They are great now that I've had them for 1 month, it was well worth the money to make the change pre-maturely

and I can easily tell how much easier the car both rolls and stops better and I assume the rubber compound is much

more "grippy" as I hear it squeak at low speed on my garage floor and driveway. Really makes it a much

more different car and should have had these to begin with. I feel gypped by the original LS2s! They also

absorb bumps better and make the car very quiet on the highway. Highly recommended.

Good write up and they make your car look good and a little more personal.

At the risk of wandering off topic, I was looking at your pictures and your GY LS2 tires remind me that I am so glad I changed to Continental LRR tires. During the 32k miles I had the LS2's I didn't think they were a bad tire, in fact, after boosting them to 40psi, though they rode well. Not anymore, my Conti's with their stiff sidewall really changed the car's handling and ride for the better.