Kaleido

Here is the spare you need

Ford told me if I ran the 16" donut as a replacement i my loose warranty coverage on the car.

Ford rim cv6z-1015-b tire Maxxis tire t125/80 r 16.

Has anyone else been told by Ford that loosing part of your warrannty could happen if you ran an 16" wheel with 3 18" inch wheels.

The spare tire that works for the 2013 and 2014 Fusions seems to be the same tire that the 2012-2014 Focus uses. Hmmmm.

I bought a 2013 spare tire with the jack and lug wrench kit for my '13 FFH off of ebay. It came out of a wrecked car and was brand new. It fits perfectly in the FFH trunk. When I questioned my dealer about any warranty issues they said there was no issue and they recommended replacing the tire mobility kit with the spare. The spare from a 2014 also works fine.

What size wheel/tire combo do you have on the Z? I have the 19", and I am concerned these spares everyone is raving about would be too small. ??? :read:

I would like to say thank you to all who posted the very helpful spare tire information in this thread. I was able to locate the entire spare tire assembly (wheel/tire, jack, foam block, and retention bolt) for the 2015 FFH that I have on order.

Thanks again.

The spare tire that works for the 2013 and 2014 Fusions seems to be the same tire that the 2012-2014 Focus uses. Hmmmm.

Here's exactly what you asked for. New Full size (not donut) Focus spare, $179. with free shipping from Pa. It is what I have and it fits in the trunk just fine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2013-2014-12-13-14-Ford-Focus-Spare-Tire-Full-size-16-inch-Fusion-/281389578741?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheel_Packages&hash=item41842039f5&vxp=mtr