Sign in to follow this  
Ford Super News Ticker

Ford Posts Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.2 Billion*; Net Income of $835 Million; Global Product Launches on Track, Including F-150

Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 third quarter pre-tax profit of $1.2 billion, its 21st consecutive profitable quarter.

...and can maybe now cut the $775 check for Jeff's goodwill payment?? Pretty please....

Maybe it's lost in the mail? I had a $65,000 inheritance check go missing in the mail several years ago. I had to wait for the check to be cancelled and a new one cut. It took around a month extra to get that check.

No, I have a case open and they confirmed one hasn't been sent yet.... but that's OK, a few years ago I received an unexpected check for $65k and that was pretty cool (was addressed to some dude in TX I think), so no problem I can wait.

The part about having an open case is absolutely true. The part about receiving $65k, sadly is not true.