musicmafia

Trouble Playing Music Playlists from USB or MP3

Since the 8.1 iOS update, my music has been really flaky over USB. When first upgraded to 8.0, Pandora was fixed, it would resume play after a call, and not lose sync with MFT. Now its back to doing it, even worse now. On top of it, 8.1(now 8.2) has also screwed up my playlists. I have to disconnect the USB to resync it in order to change a play list.

This is an Apple issue though, not MFT since it worked fine prior to the 8 upgrade, only occasionally would it lose sync, now it does it quite frequently, and the oddest part is only during a commercial, and I think it has something to do with metadata, none of the commercials send information on whats playing.

There are more issues not related to Sync on the phone as well, and its getting frustrating.

I am almost to the point of finding an apple store and just format and reflash it to 8.0 and be done with it, Email keeps crashing, keeps prompting for the password even though it retrieves the email. The BT portion of the phone though works fine, makes and receives calls, pairs every time, etc. Its the USB that is f'd up with the phone, have issues playing on my plain jane speaker dock now too.

Well, I looked at the software update on my phone, and I know it said 8.2 update available, and I did proceed to install it, the phone did its reboot, etc. but get this, it still shows as 8.1, Funny thing though, today it worked perfectly.

Yes, exact same problem. Apple F'd it up with the latest update.

What 8.2? My iPhone 5s has 8.1 and says it's up to date.

Yeah thats what mine says too, so you can imagine my confusion when it said it had an 8.2 update, but it never actually updated. Guess it was sent by mistake.

My iPhone 5 settings "Software Update" says "iOS 8.1 Your software is up to date." It doesn't say anything about 8.2 anywhere.

Like I said must have been sent out by mistake. I picked up the phone one morning to check it, and it said iOS update 8.2 available, and since 8.1 is screwed up I eagerly applied it. Went to settings, tapped update, agreed to terms, then it ran the update check, rebooted, but never applied it, so my guess is it was sent out by mistake, and only a few people may have seen it? Looks like 8.2 may have been only for iPad, and was mistakenly sent to phones.