keith705

New to the Forum, not so new to Fusions

Welcome, we WILL be chewing your ear for info around here, we are ravenous Fusion owners! :)

So if I gave you the VIN for my Freestyle, would Oasis tell you the maintenance that was actually done to it? Carfax shows it spent a lot of time at the dealership getting maintenance, but not what maintenance was done. My main concern would be when the last time the CVT fluid and filter was changed.

If I had to come up with something to complain about it would be that the window controls on the driver's door feel like they're about 2" too far forward, otherwise I'm happy as can be.

This is a common complaint, they are too far forward unless you have Orangutan arms.

This is a common complaint, they are too far forward unless you have Orangutan arms.

Right turn, Clyde! I was thinking the same thing, have pushed those buttons down to lower the pair or front windows and down goes the rear ones... I thought maybe I just preferred the seat positioned a bit further back than most and that was a drawback to it.