Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Observation of the day

I walked out to get the mail, turned to my left and noticed just how beautiful the Fusion really is. The lines of the hood over the headlights, the lower valance of the bumper. I truley feel it is one of the nicest looking cars on the road today, on par with some of the classics of years past.

Well I thought *maybe* it was the couple Sam Adams that I had, but this morning, same thing, the Fusion has some really nice lines.

Still looks like a catfish though,

So....your Fusion looks like a catfish and you are having amorous thoughts about her. Next you will be posting about unnatural acts with a catfish. :wub:

I don't know how anyone got Amorous thoughts out of my post. Geez, you would think I had posted something about Carnal Knowledge with a tailpipe.

There is a difference between Beauty and Sexy, just so you know, now had I said it looked Sexy...........

Observation of Today.

It takes a special kind of stupid to race to a red light.

On my way back from lunch, speed limit is 40, I am coasting at 45, and being passed like I was sitting still. Caught up to every single one that blew by me doing at least 55 at the next light. Whats really bad about this, there is a section that is posted 35 construction zone, and not a single one of them slowed down.

Was that your car??

This was my wife's CMax and it's still at the body shop.

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you're all ok.

She wasn't injured and was impressed by how well the C-Max withstood the impact from the Lexus RX that hit her at around 50 mph while she was stopped. The C-Max suffered over $5000 worth of damage as a result of the impact.

Observation #3

Most people have no clue what the 2 second rule is. Most seem to think its the time you have to pick food off the ground before you can't eat it.

You can easily spot these fools by the constant brake lights as they keep having to hit them to avoid running into the person in front of them instead of just backing off and maintaining that distance.