Ford Super News Ticker

Ford Motor Company Lowers Fuel Economy Ratings For Six Vehicles

Will we all be getting checks? The 2013-2014 models have always had the same mileage rating, hasn't it?

$1050.00 !!! Woohoo! Wait... AND another $775.00 for the FFH!!! Time to party! :)

$775 for the SE Hybrid and $850 x 2 for the Energis... make room at your party for me!

Added - and this means Fynack will at long-last get money back...but will still be unhappy.

Edited by jeff_h

Holy Sh*t, What was I saying from the start? 38-43 MPG. Look what they rate it at now, 44/41/42! I should get 2 back to cover the aggravation on the first one, because I was right all along about that car! Well Here is further proof that Ford now has it correct, my lifetime on the dash is sitting right at 42 MPG! It just changed this afternoon to 42.

Thanks for the headsup email HB. Wow, I am surprised at this for sure.

I just asked the same question on the other thread. Do we really think Ford is paying for cars that you don't own any longer?

For all the aggravation I received on that first one, I should! Probably wont happen, but I can at least put up a fight for it.