Sign in to follow this  
Griswald

Using the FFH as a truck

I was able to fit a Twin Otter with 7' wingspan in mine, along with a few other items. That is a big plane, took up half the car. Unfortunately the gap between the seat and trunk is not tall enough to fit either of my two regular flyers, or it would make a good plane hauler too.

That is a good size plane, must be hard to fit the fuse in. I use my f250 to haul wood, or my planes, I have a nice fuse race made up in the bed of the truck, when I go racing I fill up the entire 6.75 ft bed with stuff, normal only 1 or 2 planes.

Is it electric or nitro?

Are you a member over at RCUniverse?

James

Yep, same username as here. THe Twin is electric with Power 25 motors. It flies very scale like and you have to stay ahead of it, or it will go down. I was able to squeeze 4 planes in my MKT this weekend, but I noticed a few dents in a wing, so not doing that again. The Flex had much more room in it, I have a Comp-Arf Extra 330L that fit in the Flex fine along with 3 other planes. Cant do that in the MKT.

SIG Brotherhood #3.

Was it Cedar mulch? Bet the car had a nice smell later too. :)