glasssbaby

Voice Command Button stops working

Correct. No response from Samantha. What is the USB stick reset? Usually restarting the car makes the voice commands work again.

C'mon you remember, the delayed reboot thing, posted by the guy from Michigan (pretty sure) that used to be a very regular forum user and then POOF...

I think I needed to do the delayed reboot 3 times when the car was on Sync v3.5.1, but never since going to v3.6.2 in 2013.

Our first FFH didn't have MFT. The Energi is a Titanium with MFT. Thanks for the link!

I never had issues with the voice command button failing until updating to 3.6.2 a few weeks ago.

It doesn't like that snarky tone in your voice, try being nicer. My problem is that I speak too quickly to it, I quickly say "USB" and it will return by saying "Tuning to 'The Heat' " well that is not a Sirius channel that I prefer, to put it mildly. So yeah it's quirky how sometimes Sync acts up, it was on the 2013 FFH that had the delayed reboot issues.... my 2013 FFE had done a couple "performing maintenance" reboots in over 40k miles, and wife's car has never had a hitch, not when I've driven it or none that she has ever mentioned (and I would hear about it, that the radio navigation thingee lady wouldn't cooperate, etc).