Ryan Goodlett

Keyless Entry works...sometimes

Sounds like a module issue. Maybe your hands are too dry. :) When you wash the car with your key in the pocket, and spray the door handles the locks will cycle. See what happens when you do this.

Sounds like the receiver in the drivers door is bad.

My module was replaced for the touchpad, It will unlock correctly but wont lock. It sometimes will, but most times wont, even after letting all the lights turn off.

I have been down this path twice. However it was my dealer who got the CSM involved. The first issue was with a 2012 F150 with Ecoboost. I would not get good MPG no matter how I drove it, and at the first visit I was informed by Ford, not the dealer, that I need to run Premium fuel in the truck in order to see good MPG. I had already factored in the addition gearing for max tow, and had the 20's swapped out with 18's, so with everything lined up getting 18 MPG was not an unrealistic number to achieve running 87 Octane. However due to the fact that they said it required premium fuel which directly contradicted what the owners manual clearly stated, the dealer setup a call with a CSM. They heard my complaint and made up for it with an extended warranty(there was also two other issues that were known problems with no fix in sight). They did work with me and while running premium did gain expected MPG, the difference in fuel costs worked out to costing me more overall.

The second time was well documented here last year with the Blue Devil, and I was basically told by CSM to go pound sand. That left me with not wanting anything more to do with Ford, but looking at other manufacturers cars, nothing compared to what they have to offer, so I took a second chance and am quite pleased with it, which also clearly shows that the first car Was defective!

Still peeved at Ford over that and hope I never have to deal with CSM again.