Kcouture25

Ordered my FFH SE this week!

Welcome Kevin, I did the same thing on a deployment in 2004, spent my downtime doing car research and then got one shortly after returning - I think you made a good choice, as we are on Ford hybrids (including PHEV) #4 (same color as your order) and #5 and they have been great for us.

If you didnt get it, the Push button start is a really nice feature. Never take the key out of your pocket, just push the button and go. It also (I think) combines the remote start into the same FOB, where I do believe the added remote start is a separate FOB? Not sure, but I think a few here have had that option added.

In any case, you will love the car, I think it is the best of all the Hybrids out there today. My only regret is that mine isnt the Energi model, but then again it would have cost me much more than any savings it would accrue.

Just pick up a bag or two of the foam pipe insulation and stuff it in the grill. Seems to work better than the covers since ti closes the grill completely, and is easy to remove.