It's funny but once you go hybrid, you dont go back. I had my first one, a 07 PPPRIUS(still gives me shivers), traded that for a Veracruz, then realized we couldnt get by with only one car and I got a sweet deal on an 09 TCH. The difference between the gas drivetrain with the shifting and revving and shifting and revving, and the smoothness of the CVT is quite noticeable. When I traded in the TCH when it started experiencing that braking issue, for a 2010 Fusion Sport(couldnt afford the FFH at the time), the SPort was a BLAST to drive, we all loved that car,(which is why I still have it as my Avatar) but the gas was killing us. My dealer worked out a nice deal on a used 2010 FFH with 800 miles on it and gave me a really good trade price on the Sport, and now after the 44K miles we put on that car, there is no going back to a regular car. The new 2013 FFH it even better than the 2010 because its just like the old Sport in how it handles, yet is fuel efficient like the old FFH. When I drive my Flex, I can just hear that gas going out the tail pipe when I accelerate from a stop, revving up to 3K before shifting, even with a gentle touch.

However like tr7, gotta have a toy, thats my Flex! Even though its getting half what the FFH gets, its twice as much fun. I love to get behind the wheel and play in it.

Um... not! I am currently looking at the 2014 Corvette Stingray. And, I can't wait until the next gen Shelby hits the streets. One of each would be nice, but there is not enough room in the garage! Hmmm... anyone know a good carpenter? :)

Motorweek named it car of the year. Now that is probably the first Corvette I would actually like to drive. I drove a few back in the day and did not like any of them, especially the 70's era ones with the big fenders. It was so hard to see anything, felt like I was driving the batmobile. I wouldnt give up my HyTi for it though, even if it does claim 30 MPG highway.

Well what do you know, no back on topic emoticons.

Keep it on topic, please,

Just say Hybrid.

There back on topic, Resume now. :noobie: