acdii

Now for something completely different

Here she is without the Evil Eyes.

1548186_659374230771381_1513092618_o.jpg

She will curl up with me and claw my wife, or climb over her head. She got her in the ear this morning. When I was out of town, I guess my little kitty missed me, and blamed my wife, she peed on her. Look at that face, does she look like a cat that would do that?

They all do, cats+woodwork= sawdust. They are rescue cats, which is why her left ear is clipped. She had a very bad cold when we found her, and nursed her back to health, her brother was healthy and is almost twice her size and has Siamese markings with blue eyes.

Oh, we have Collies too.

Edited by acdii

Nice Monty Python reference, acdii. But it would be better if the cat's name was Polly, it was blue and the you were taking it back to the petstore. No cats around here, or any small animals. My Malamutes see to that.

LOL don't ask me how, but I heard that skit on Pandora. I have Pentatonix radio which is all A Capella, and a group came on with a silly song which I liked. I started hearing other silly songs, must have liked a few others and suddenly I get comedy songs and Monty Python skits and songs now mixed in.

This was my first dog. Purebred Collie. Great dog, though he never did learn to let us know he had to poop and would run upstairs to do it.

176062_182720121770130_4969249_o.jpg

Here is my current Collie. She is a sweetheart but very subservient. She always looks like we are beating her, yet never hit her, or even yelled at her. Some Collies I guess are like that.

191258_189588681083274_5292916_o.jpg

He was a rare one, had an original Lassie type face with a forehead. Most collies you see now are straight faced, and don't look that good. He was a good dog, really miss his antics. Smart too, I trained him on all hand signals, and he had a backup alarm too. I would make him back up and he would bark all the while he did it. The only thing he never mastered was sitting up, he would try and fall right over. My Lady can sit up, but is no where near as smart as the first one. I cant get her to bark at all.

This is why I prefer Collies, they wont harm other animals, which also makes me feel the kids will always be safe around them. Its funny to see my horse touch noses with Lady, she squats and piddles. Daddy, he touched me!!! Yet when they are in the pasture, and she is on the other side of the fence, she is so brave! :)