timeshifter

Purchase SE vs Titanium?

For me, the difference was the Sony sound system. I like my music, and the SE system just didnt cut it, the one in my 2010 FFH was much better, and I felt I had gone backwards in the SE. As far as interior color, I prefer darker over lighter only because they are easier to keep clean, especially being the daily driver and with slobs, er, I mean kids.

However, if it wasn't for the sound system, I prefer the SE Luxury seats over the Titanium seats, they are just that, Luxury! If the SE could have been ordered with the Sony system, I would have gone with that instead. Adding aftermarket, with the active noise cancellation is not an option I wanted to deal with.

I did a side by side comparison with the SE and the HiTy, I took my USB stick and chose Ghost Riders by the Outlaws. In the SE it was ok, but in the HyTi, the opening guitar is crisp and clean, and then when it rolls into the rhythm the bass comes up and you feel the music. My Salesman was with me and he looked at me wide eyed and said, wow your right what a difference!

Other than the seat cushions being a bit too firm, the car is perfect.

I have followed my car a few times, and cant really tell the difference between the Ti and SE lights. Dont know what the big deal is, I think lack of twin pipes on the HyTi is the biggest bitch for me, the Tail just looks so much better with twins.

Besides, the debate over the tail lights reminds me a skinny vain girl who keeps looking at her butt in the mirror and thinking its too big when it could use some cushion.

Edited by acdii