BolboButt

New fusion order

I have looked both places, thanks. We were lead to believe that all of the fusions bound for our area went to Flat Rock by rail and then loaded on trucks to be delivered to the dealer.

This is not true in most cases, as both of my orders went via rail to Petersburg VA (just south of Richmond) and then trucked from there. There's a centralized rail yard somewhere near Columbus OH where cars destined for that area would move from rail to truck, but seems like it would be a lot closer than Flat Rock.

I just browsed that "useful resources" thread and see that there is facebook link there, but in other threads one of the things mentioned (and I've done this myself) is to go to the Ford.com site and start a build and price session, then on the top left next to the option to "change vehicle" there is also a "chat" link -- if you launch that, tell them you have your VIN and want to know where it is located. They can find the info and may or may not be willing to give you all of the info (they may tell you that your dealer is the one to check with again), but it's free and should only take 5 minutes to check. Good luck.