Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Need to vent!

The BS in Washington has me fuming.

The most important people in this country are those who put their lives on the line serving in our military. With the WH forcing open air memorials to be closed(where does that money come from to close them if the government is shut down anyway), especially those that have no personal involved, is sickening. I find it disgusting and most of all disrespectful to our vets.

I have the greatest respect for all our military personnel, especially those who served during WWII, who fought a hard war against the toughest opponents. I have been to the WWII memorial 9 years ago, and met quite a few of our servicemen who were there at that time visiting and thanked each and every one of them.

This had me so mad when I heard about it I couldn't speak a coherent sentence for at least 5 minutes!

OK Rant over, now back to your regularly schedule forum.

I saw a report where the vets were going into the memorials anyways (the guards opened the gates for them). Good for them.

I saw that, and it was the next report I heard that had me really fuming, that they brought bulldozers in to block the WWII memorial with concrete dividers. (which apparently appears to be a false report now) When I heard about the WWII vets going around I cheered. Good for them, They fought for it, they deserve it, it belongs to them!

Oh man, that sux. Thankfully no issues with my B2410 in the 11 years since I bought it. Still has the original battery too, though I have a feeling this winter may be its last, had to jump it last winter when it sat for weeks in the freeze, but has been perfect all summer long.

These Kubota's are a workhorse and great tractors. In your case, Kubota even picked one heck of a battery manufacturer on your B2410!

Yep! I have the backhoe, front loader, 5' tiller, 6' finish mower, grader, rake, boom and 5' box scraper for it. Great little workhorse.... and so far off topic too, but hey, this is the OFF TOPIC forum! LOL