irishnutter

Another New Ruby Red HyTi Owner

Standing still the wheels arent much to look at, but when you see them rolling, they glitter. I had followed my wife one day as she drove ours, and I noticed right away how they sparkled when turning.

Enjoy the car, Hopefully you will feel you made the right choice, I also compared the Fusion to both of the toys, and the price on the Avalon was way too high, and is the only one that can compare with the options, comfort and being a Hybrid.

Thanks. I agree on the pricing of the Avalon. In terms of options and quality of materials, it was the competitor to the FFH. I gave the same feedback to the GM of the Toy dealership. I felt the Avalon loaded was priced about $4-5K too high. It needs to be in the midpoint between the TCH and the ES300h but it is not. Of course, I think the MKZ is overpriced also. The 2 options from the TAH that I'll miss are the HIDs and the cooled seats (although I know the latter will be on Job2 2014 FFHs). I also think the Entune apps are nice.

I agree, the Fusion needs HID's, but cooled seats are iffy. I have them in my Flex, and they arent all that great. My butt cheeks feel funny after a few minutes, but it doesn't do much at all to cool my back, where I would like it to be cool the most. The ones in the F150 worked extremely well, but not so good in the MKS and Flex, so unless I actually tried them in the Fusion, I wouldn't be waiting for them to buy one.

IF Ford Ever gets their crap together and actually puts Applink on the MFT, then that would be awesome. I had Applink on the F150 without MFT but Nav and was able to use it with Pandora, and found it to be very nice to use.