MaineFusion

How did battery hard reset affect your MPG?

How did the hard reset affect your MPG?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Did you try the battery hard reset on your FFH (where you disconnect the HVB and 12v battery)?

• Yes
    • No - plan to try it.
    • No - don't plan to tryi it.
  2. 2. If you were averaging less than 40mpg, how did the hard reset affect your MPG?

• Didn't notice a difference.
    • MPG improved
    • MPG got worse.
    • N/A
  3. 3. If you were averaging 40 - 45 mpg how did the hard reset affect yoru MPG?

• Didn't notice a difference
    • MPG improved
    • MPG got worse.
    • N/A
  4. 4. If you were averaging over 46 MPG how did the hard reset affect your MPG?

• Didn't notice a difference.
    • MPG improved.
    • MPG got worse.
    • N/A

44 is pretty smooth too. These low profile tires dont really ride soft to begin with, so a few pounds is hardly noticeable. I 100% prefer a little roughness when it increases handling over the softer high profile tires on the 10 FFH we had.

Tires are rated at 50 PSI, the door sticker is recommended not for tire wear, or anything else, but for comfort. With the alignment being within specs, the tire wear will be even with the pressures up to the limit. Above the rated limit you will get wear in the middle, and the ride will be very harsh.

The 2010 FFH I had the tires were at 45 for the 40someK miles I put on them and they all wore evenly. On the 13 I can feel a big difference between 35 and 45 PSI, it tends to roll more on curves and turns, and feels floaty at 35, but at 45 it hugs the road, feels firm and tight, just the way I like it. In the winter I will drop the pressure to 35, better snow traction.