Wingmn

After Hypermiling my 93 Saturn, I'm now a proud owner of a 13 FFH

So you bought this 2013 FFH and are not the original owner? When I saw you were in Seattle I was going to write "hey there is a guy there (don't remember user name) who was not happy with MPG, you should get together"... but if you are the second owner, who knows you might have his car! What's the last 6 of the VIN?

Anyway, welcome from a retired AF old-timer!

Last 6 of VIN 113790

Nope, don't see that one in my list of those who were waiting for orders last year... however I looked that up in Etis (www.etis.ford.com) and you do need the 13B07 PCM update along with the 13S04 fuel delivery recall (a few here have gotten that done, most of us still waiting on parts). The Sync ones are on just about everyone's VINs.`

Outstanding Field Service Actions

12M02 - SYNC WITH MYFORD/MYLINCOLN TOUCH - WARRANTY EXTENSION COVERING ACCESSORY PROTOCOL INTERFACE MODULE (APIM)

13A01 - SYNC WITH MYFORD TOUCH - APPLICATION PERFORMANCE UPGRADE

13S04 - FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

13B07 - POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM) CALIBRATION

So if you've already been able to get good MPG, the 13B07 should help it a little more, unless you recently got it and Etis hasn't updated.

That's an early VIN.

Yeah, built on Sep 7th, just a couple weeks after they started. Actually when I was at my dealer getting the thrust washer kit installed, I found an older SE still new and sitting on the lot, was built on Sep 4th and went into that dreaded 'TBD' and didn't get to my dealer until May and sitting there since (as soon as cars arrive they get PDI and inspection sticker on window so you know what month it arrived)... so where that thing was between Sep - May, who knows?

If you Google earth the plant in Mexico you can see two huge off site storage lost that Ford uses. At one time they were jam packed with Fusions, All of the excess parking around was also stocked with Fusions. Not so many there now with this latest map:

http://goo.gl/maps/oTdq4

Yeah that thing is empty compared to what it was the first of December last year, there was a pic posted in a thread here or on BOF where that lot was almost full, the lots around the plant were really full, etc.

For the build date and outstanding field service actions, use the URL I noted above - www.etis.ford.com and put in your VIN and there ya go, your car is also transformed into a Transit Connect too!

If anything, it shows how well the Fusions are selling! I keep hearing how Toyota and Honda are so well sold, yet when you really consider that the new Fusion has only been out for less than a Year and can see at least 1 or more every day no matter where you are, that means they are selling VERY well.

Then again, who can tell the difference between a 2012, 2011, and 2013 Camry? They all look the same. They really dont look very different than a 2009. At least 2010-12 Fusions look different than prior years, and I see a lot of them too. I do think that a good portion of Toyota Camry sales are for Fleet use too, last time I was in Chitcago I saw almost every taxi was a Camry Hybrid, or a PPP(still cant say it).