vangonebuy

Buyers Remorse......

I have 0 buyers remorse, Other than the seat being not as comfy as the Luxury SE, love everything about the car!

I could not say the same for the F150. Man Major buyers remorse on that. There was nothing wrong with the truck, it just did not feel right to me after the first week. Coulda Shoulda Woulda kept going through my mind. All is well now! Got me two Great Fords!

My only remorse is that I MISS MY MUSTANG!! I really loved my 2005 Mustang GT Convertible. I waited 4 months for Ford to build it. I owned it for 8 years and 43,000 miles. It was the most beautiful Redfire and Tan Mustang on the road. *sigh* But, I had to make room for the MKZ. I guess I could have built an extra garage in the back yard, but that would have led to a new driveway and automatic gate. I'll get over it, but every time I see a 2005-2009 Mustang vert, I feel a pang of buyers remorse. :cry:

That is how I felt when I traded off the first Flex for the F150 and regretted it every day until I got the new Flex.

No more regrets, Love both cars! The Flex also gets 21 MPG, much better than the first one did, and this one stops like it should!

33 mpg is not terrible. And open roads of Texas are not the best for a Hybrid design.

This car is designed for lower speed driving mostly due to the eCVT transmission. 62mph and less is best for this hybrid.

My Fusion's worst mileage is hi speed highway so far.

But the hybrid option was about 3K. Not much more than the leather package.

Would you really be happier with 24 mpg?

That also depends on what you had before. Like the first one I got, it got terrible MPG, while at the same time, also having a 2010 FFH, that got above its EPA under the same conditions. 34 MPG is not acceptable in this case. So depends on what perspective you are looking at. Then when you look at other posts with people getting mid 40's in their cars(granted, you dont know what their drives are like), it does tend to give you remorse for the car. I had a love/HATE relationship with the first one. Loved to drive it, but hated knowing that it would never exceed what the old car does. For what that first car cost, a fully loaded Titanium was cheaper. So it does work both ways in this case.

Just hoping that this latest"fix" Ford announced actually does fix these issues that some drivers are having. If they do, then whoever has my first car will actually have a really nice car.