acdii

Love my Dealer

Last Firday my wife and I had a date night by ourselves and we went to a goofy golf in Woodstock, right across the street from a Ford dealer. I have bought cars from them in the past but had to haggle on pricing, which I never had to do with my current dealer. My dealer also does not like this dealership, and wont do any trading with them.

Well, about 500' from this dealer is a bill board. On this bill board is a nice big advertisement for my dealer! Love it! I'm pretty sure they did it on purpose too,

Maybe they can open a second store in CL since there is no Ford dealer but in any other city around. I always found this kinda strange.

I like my dealer as well but I actually love my FFH since I have only been back at my dealer for my first oil change which was free btw.

Conlin Collins used to be OK, I had a cousin that worked there, then they sold to Extreme and they tanked the joint. Now its going to be a VW place when they finish rebuilding. Amazing how quickly they got that building up too! You're right too, there are no close by Ford stores to CL. There are 3 within the same distance, Buss, Wickstrom and that one in Dundee that I cant remember the name of, and the one in Woodstock who does bait and switch with their ads, (the one I mentioned above) which is a bit closer. Honda is moving their lot to the old Dodge one, so their old place will be available, so I could mention this to them next time I go there.

I'm half tempted to change mine to Royal Purple full Synthetic, just to see if it really does help improve gas mileage as they claim.