Geremy13

Fusion Hybrid Titanium here Tommorrow!

Here is one thing that the dealer treatment does that you cant do with any other paint treatment, and that is cover paint damage by environmental causes. A good paint sealer will have a guarantee included that will cover blemishes or other damages caused by bird droppings, acid rain, bugs, etc. So if this is something you want, it would be worth it, but read the fine print before you do and see for how long it applies and for any hidden fees such as having to have it reapplied at set intervals at your expense for the warranty to stay active.

You can prevent these things with frequent washings and applying waxes or polishes, but make sure you use good stuff and not the cheap stuff. I prefer Zaino mainly because it is so easy to use and doesn't build up and need to be removed like wax. I had mentioned in a previous thread that I am considering a side business of mobile detailing, and probably why Jeff mentioned it. :)

In any case, take a look for the How To I did, it can apply to any paint protection, whether its Zaino or a wax, the over all techniques apply for all.