Geremy13

Fusion Hybrid Titanium here Tommorrow!

I thought the Deep Impact Blue was nice, but now that I have the Tuxedo Black I love it more then I did the blue. I just MAKES the car! Enjoy it!

I haven't washed mine in 3 weeks. It really doesnt look that bad considering it has been driven to Minnesota and back and almost 2 weeks to and from work, and we had some rain the other day too. The metallic keeps it from looking as bad as a solid black would. I also use the black detailer from TW.

You got the 'Protection Package'. When I told the dealer I was going to pickup soon, they asked if I wanted the 'Super Paint Protection Package' for $400 and it would take them about 3 hours to apply. I told them no thanks..... But when I went to go sign papers I told them they needed to detail and wipe off all of the water spots (they just washed it)... before my wife arrives or she will not be happy.

Soo.......... do you think I should have got this 'Coating' that they were offering? Sounded like a gimmick to me but I don't know......

Some may say that those paint treatments are a good thing, but personally I had it done once and it left the finish cloudy after a while, so I will not get them again.

I think you'd be better off spending $100 in gas and going over to IL and paying acdii $200 to do it right, and still be ahead by 100 bucks.

Hi Geremy

Just for the fun of it you should ask acdii but Jeff might have played a joke on you. Acdii is the master of Zaino treatments and he got a few of us hooked on this awesome stuff as well but he was only thinking adding car treatment service as business venture.

No I don't believe acdii has a side business to do this, was somewhat of a joke but more so making the point that I'd rather trust my money to someone that appears to have a real passion for doing the job right over someone at the dealer who may or may not share that level of conscientiousness.