Sign in to follow this  
djminfll

Fellow FFH

After writing yesterday that I have only seen non-hybrid Fusions, I parked my car across from another one - he was pulling in at the same time I did. We stopped to chat for a bit, I can't tell which of us loves the car more! His was the SE with the black cloth seats with red stitching, mine is black leather.

IMG_0702_zpsc07a40c5.jpg

Hopefully you recommended that he also join us here on the forum?

I saw a new SIlver HyTi on Saturday, was behind if for a little while until it turned.

Pyott or was it Pingree, I get them mixed up, the one by the pizza place. I was on Virginia and turning right to go to Hobbytown when it passed me. It turned onto Rakow towards LITH.

One of these days I'm gonna park myself in my car on that corner of Pyott and Virgina and wait for a TB HyTi ;-)

You missed me again! Except it was my TB Flex this morning. :) I think though that if you did that, you would be waiting a long time, I rarely take that road. Only went that route today because it's my flying day and I was early for work so decided to try Algonquin Rd. My wife has the Fusion today and that snot just called me to say she got 51.2 on the way in.