Sign in to follow this  
keithsm2

its cooler in texas!

Your calling 90 "cooler" is like hybridbear calling 20 "warmer" in February. It's all relative, right?

Keep your heat will ya! It has been so nice here in the past and now the heat and humidity has arrived! YUCK! I dont mind heat so much as I hate humidity. I would rather be in LV heat than the crap we get with the humidity.

I was in Vegas last August with my F150 and actually turned off the air and drove with the windows down in the 110+ heat and loved it. Of course the truck had cooled seats so my butt and back stayed cool, but still enjoyed it.

Since I cant handle very much sun due to sun poisoning when I was 11, I avoid being in the sun as much as possible. Even a very light burn makes me sick, and I can get a burn in 10 minutes. If I were to be out in full sun without sunscreen, in 30 minutes I would be utterly sick!

I envy all those who can be out in the sun and enjoy it.

It is hot and humid now, so a few chores I need to get done, will have to wait, I dont know what it is about humid days, but those damned bugs get the most annoying when its like this.