Sign in to follow this  
keithsm2

How to embed an image?

I have a photobucket account set up, view the pic in photobucket and click the option to copy the URL onto clipboard, then paste that URL into the message and when that message is read the image is shown instead of the underlying URL. I inserted a few spaces in the URL reference string below so it doesn't display the image but shows the URL text.... so instead of inserting pics to the post and taking up the limited space allocation, this only adds the URL referral text and does not take up space.

[u rl=htt p://s1283.photobucket.com/user/jeff_h_fusion/media/Tank_25Jun13_zps231db6cc.jpg.ht ml] [iM G] xxxxx [/i MG] [/u RL]

Edited by jeff_h

I use Facebook, I just send it from my phone then bring up the picture, right click and select copy image URL, then here I click on the image icon, and paste in the URL, and there it is.

And all your friends see the picture on their news feed. I bet they love it!

Actually they dont unless I share it. I upload them as only me. They dont get posted to my feed that way unless I go to the pic and share it.