Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Zaino How To

So on the glass I'll just clay bar and then do Z-5 or Z-2.

What about on the rims?

painted rims do the full treatment, Brake dust(yeah right) rinses right off. On the windshield, I would use any of it, just Rainx. The last time I tried it left spots that wont come off right away, only recently have I noticed they are gone,

Nah, but at least a warning label! LOL

Shiver, nightmares will happen tonight. :stirpot:

Thanks GrySql!! Somewhere I need to do a comparison thread because there are really interesting similarities and differences.

In a way there are, can't disagree on that. There is more back seat leg room, but I still prefer the Fusion's interior. The 07 I had was really easy to get EPA, at that time was 50/60 before they changed the rules. On the interstate I was able to get 75 MPG in it. That is the one thing I never had a complain about, it always got exceptional MPG.

Come on down and wash mine please! :) My car is no longer black, its gray!

For the disbelievers, washed my car in the touchless during lunch. It was Filthy, with paw prints from the barn cat all over it, mud splashed on the roof from the tow yard along with all the salt from the road. No cloth touched it, just the water spray and blower.

She is Pretty again! and Shines!

1231457_679598275415643_70860713_n.jpg

Tomorrow... it snows. :( at least I got one day where she is clean again.

So what is that string thingey on the floor running under the car. Pull the string and the car neatly folds up into a box?

There is a troll under the car, I feed it Slim Jims.

Thats a good question, I have yet to replace the first of 2 Z bars. It still picks up crud and doesnt have any particles in it. The Mothers/meguiars bars fall apart after a while and get gummy, thats when you know its time to replace those. I guess when its really dirty and no longer really works, or if you see fine scratches would be another clue.