Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Zaino How To

I havent used that one. THIS is the one I use, same stuff you get in the clay bar kit.

You will be surprised just how good this car looks even when dirty.

Here, read this thread, hopefully it will answer your questions.

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6404-wax-or-polish-dont-get-them-confused/?p=48538

Wax breaks down over time, and eventually needs to be stripped off or it dulls the paint, a polish doesn't.

I got water spots when hard water landed on the car, but the Z6 cleaned it right up.

Observation, I haven't washed my car for weeks, it was either too hot to do it, or rain was in the forecast. I finally washed it on monday and the paint felt gritty, and thought, crap have to clay it again. Well today the school had an open house, so while waiting for my wife to do her visit, I decided to wipe the car down with Z6.

Car is slick once again. The Z6 released the grit from the finish and its silky smooth once again.

Going to be with out my Girl for a few days since I had to take it in to get the bumper repainted, a few things addressed, like door trim, noise cancelling TSB(maybe), Cross traffic faults, and check into tinting. Aww man, that means I have to drive my awesomely powered Flex that gets a measly 21 MPG the next few days. ( I love driving the Flex)

You dont need to wax it. Some people do wax after the final coat of Z, but not necessary.

You dont need AIO if you have the ZFX with Z2 or 5. Z7 car wash soap and Z6 are all you need to maintain it. AIO is good all by itself, but like wax, needs to be reapplied every couple months, and is also good for the base coat to lock the other polishes to the paint. Since the bumper on my HyTi is being repainted, I will need the AIO to redo the polish to it when its cured enough, and I still need to do the Flex, but it has to go back to the body shop for a final polish. Going to let them do their wax thing so it will be good for the winter, then next spring I will do a clay strip and polish.

Thats true, the longer you let it cure, the harder it is to remove, but it does improve the clarity.

Dont use AIO on the glass, it leaves funky spots that dont come off right away. You can clay everything though. I have used Z2&5 on the mirrors and side windows without issues, but prefer RainX for the windshield.