kuzzi

FFH Owner's Map

Posted my location. I feel so alone right now by I am sure I will start seeing more FFH later this year.

Posted my location. I feel so alone right now by I am sure I will start seeing more FFH later this year.

Thanks for the contribution! You have your FFH with you in Germany?

Also, what's up with the geocaching in Germany? The founder of the XL Forum (Bert Linson) lives in Germany does geocaching as well, is it a cultural thing?

Thanks for the contribution! You have your FFH with you in Germany?

Also, what's up with the geocaching in Germany? The founder of the XL Forum (Bert Linson) lives in Germany does geocaching as well, is it a cultural thing?

I special ordered it on February 25th, it had a build date in Apr or May, and is supposed to arrive at the German port today. Actually I am originally from Michigan and my younger sister exposed me to geocaching. I play here when the weather is nice and have even gotten my wife into it.

I added mine-- Burgundy was as close as I could get!

Added, with a black marker for our Tuxedo Black FFH

Me too :)

I'm in there! Not color coded though.

How do I zoom out of TX?

Edited by terryb

Cant seem to find an option for adding a marker using my Android phone. Maybe it has to be done using pc? Surprised to see another person in Carlisle PA though.

I'm in there! Not color coded though.

How do I zoom out of TX?

There is a magnification bar along the left edge of the map.

Cant seem to find an option for adding a marker using my Android phone. Maybe it has to be done using pc? Surprised to see another person in Carlisle PA though.

I've played around on my phone and haven't been able to figure out how to add one on a mobile device.

I can see the magnification bar, but can't use it on my Android netbook.

Seems like this map or website only works a PCs which is a bummer. Looks terryb's android network behaves the same as my iPhone. Nothing seems to work when zooming in/out or moving the map around.

It's really too bad because the idea is awesome.

Thats me, added myself last night.

With your username I thought you might be nearby, but then again there's psu fans everywhere.

Thats me, added myself last night.

With your username I thought you might be nearby, but then again there's psu fans everywhere.

Yep, i live a few miles north of downtown Carlisle. I saw a black Hybrid titanium on I-83 north, 2-3 weeks ago with tailights on in the morning....loved the look. You go on 83 at all?

I'm added... The only lonely Canadian!

I was wondering if anyone from Canada would ever show up! I know we have a bunch of Canadians here.

I have changed the description to include Lincoln MKZ Hybrid owners and C-Max Hybrid & Energi as well. Someone with an account at C-Max hybrid forum, please send them the link to the map.

Thanks!