Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Time travel

Not that kind. Just curious if from past experiences, how long it took from when the rail car passes through KS until it hits the Chicago area? Just got an update Passing (Union Pacific Railroad )Armourdal, KSMay-22-2013,

Shoot, it will be in IL Friday according to all that. Looks like I may be getting it a week sooner than I thought.

Cool, Thanks, Looks like next Wednesday I will have me a new car!

Whoa, even quicker than I thought!

in Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Union Pacific Railroad )GLO4, ILMay-23-2013,

Latest news, its awaiting transit to the dealer, so depending on area loads, it can be here any time from tomorrow to next Tuesday.

This morning I saw a transport loaded with pickups, my wife saw that, and before she could blurt it out, I said, if I saw a Fusion I would have made a U turn, she was going to say the same thing!

Your dealer should be able to pull the report on where the train is at. Thats what mine is doing. Once its off the train though, no more reports until it arrives at the dealer.

OK Im confused, last report was the car was in Chicago Heights, yet I cant seem to find a rail yard that offloads cars yet. It is taking longer to go the last 96 miles than it did to get from Mexico!

Ahh found it, Its closer to Harvey than Chicago Heights. Google Maps GPS 41.584915,-87.652035