Oh not the GOOK squad! If you want something really messed up, let them work on your computer. They touch our cars, and the horn will sound when you turn on the wipers, the trunk will open when you put it in gear, and the nav will direct you to the nearest BestBuy for repairs.

30 years or so ago, when Windows first came out, there was a comical story posted on every bulletin board that went something like this.

If Microsoft designed a car you would periodically have to pull to the side of the road,

turn the car off,

open all of the doors,

everyone get out,

walk around the car once,

everyone get back in,

close the doors,

start the car and drive on.

In other words reboot the car.

It's painful to see how close Microsoft Sync comes to this story.

Already there! Have you seen some of the things you need to do to get stuff to work? LOL Not as easy as the 3 finger salute though.

Thanks for the effort.

I am wondering if there is a correlation between the HVB'S charging cycle and SOC that might explain why certain FFH's get better fuel economy than others.

I have read posts here where member's can get up to 5 miles on EV.

My car is not one of those, if I try real hard I can get about 1-1/2 miles.

The SC II may help in solving this riddle.

The Dealer won't strap on their diagnostic computer unless I have repeatable incidents of problems, which is understandable.

Even so, a HVB pack has a test range of performance, maybe low normal is fine for test/warranty purposes but a high normal car may get better mpg's - or so my theory imagines.

Agreed.